Islay is a beautiful island with a dozen beaches and several historical sites. Conisby Farmhouse is situated in Bruichladdich, a lovely village built around the Bruichladdich Distillery not far from Port Charlotte.
Bruichladdich is a beautiful, tranquil and friendly village, making it a perfect place to holiday for couples, families or groups.
Conisby Farmhouse is a spacious, modern 3 bedroom bungalow
with stunning views over Loch Indaal.
- 2 double bedrooms, one with an en-suite.
- 1 twin bedroom.
- Large family bathroom with bath/shower.
- Kitchen/dining room (washing machine, dishwasher, tumble-dryer etc).
- Spacious sitting room.
- Beautiful solid wooden parquet floors throughout.
- Private garden with views over the sea loch.
- Wood Burning Stove.
- Full central heating.
- Travel Cot Available.
- Peaceful, idyllic setting with stunning views and a friendly, welcoming community.
A Selection Of Photos From Inside Conisby Farmhouse
Bruichladdich has a shop that caters for all your needs. Port Charlotte is a 10 minute drive away and further amenities can be found here.
Things to do
You can enjoy the beach, watch the local wildlife and animals grazing in their own environment, all whilst viewing the breathtaking scenery surrounding Conisby Farmhouse.
Listed are a few of the many attractions that Isle of Islay has to offer:-
- Bruichladdich Distillery (5 minute walk) www.bruichladdich.com
- Museum of Islay Life (10 minute drive)
- Islay National History Trust (10 minute drive)
- RSPB Loch Gruinart Reserve (15 minute drive)
- There is another RSPB Reserve on the Island at the Oa.
Port Chartlotte and Bruichladdich have good restaurants and they are a short distance from the cottage.